Share what you’ve learned by participating in our Get to Know Berroco: Scavenger Hunt! Anyone who answers all of the questions correctly will be entered in our giveaway.* The winner will receive both of our books: Comfort Knitting & Crochet: Afghans and Comfort Knitting & Crochet: Babies and Toddlers!
*If no one answers all of the questions correctly, the people with the most correct answers will be entered in the giveaway.
Email your numbered answers to Ashley (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 11:59 pm EST on August 21.
Include your full name & mailing address.
Only residents of the U.S. and Canada are eligible to win the prize.
1. Berroco has connections to a number of historic textile mills, name the oldest.
2. Where does the name Berroco come from?
3. What year was the name Stanley dropped from Berroco?
4. Name the magazine Norah sold her first design to.
5. Who is holding the “I met Norah Gaughan” pin?
6. Between what ages did Norah participate in her local 4-H club?
7. How many yarn samples do we typical bring back from Pitti Filati?
8. What color is the straw in the far right wine glass?
9. What season were Warren & Caroline buying yarn for?
10. What was the container size of the first Comfort shipment?
11. What is the color of the writing on Berroco packing tape?
12. Which color number is written on the white board in the shipping video?
13. What is the yarn name and colorway? (This requires some external research: www.berroco.com)
14. What year was Oliver’s Story filmed at the Stanley Woolen Mill?
15. What is the mill’s movie alter ego (company name)?
16. What is Amanda’s hometown?
17. How does Amanda describe the colors in her knitting disaster?
18. Emily is obsessed with……….?
19. When was Bev’s last day at Berroco?
20. What year was Bev’s first knitted sweater picture taken?
Be sure to check back next Thursday, August 22, to see if you’ve won!