If you ask me, there’s nothing more inspiring than seeing a Berroco finished object being modeled by its maker. It makes me think “Ooh, I could use a cozy sweater like that” or “I never thought of using that yarn with that pattern.” And I know I’m not the only one. That’s why these are my favorite kinds of posts to share on our social media pages.
Of course, I can’t share these pictures without your help! Want to know what we’re looking for?
- a simple, full photo of a you modeling your finished object
- a simple, full photo of the finished object alone (we know some FOs are gifts & some knitters/crocheters are shy)
- your first name (you deserve credit for all that hard work)
- the pattern name & link (if possible)
- the Berroco yarn(s) you used
How do you let me know about your finished object?
1. Post the photo/information to Berroco’s Facebook page
I’ve included step-by-step pictures for anyone who’s less technologically savvy.
2. Post the photo/information to your Facebook page & link to Berroco
Repeat the steps above on your Facebook page and be sure to include “@BerrocoYarn” in the text.
3. Tweet the photo/information to @berrocodesign
Again, same basic process, but add “@berrocodesign” in text.
Let me know if you have any other questions. I look forward to see your Berroco finished objects, after all, I can always use more project ideas!