Christmas in Crochet Giveaway: Win a free Santa Cocoon kit!
I love all holidays but, in my opinion, nothing quite compares to the magic of Christmas! There’s time with family, good food, classic carols and cheesy movies – not to mention, an opportunity to knit or crochet something warm and cozy while watching the snow fall outside! I didn’t think Christmas could get any better, but then my cousins & siblings started having kids.
These days, my favorite thing about holidays is knitting or crocheting something festive for the newest addition in my family to wear. My first niece is due at the end of November and I know exactly what I want to make her! The “Santa Cocoon & Hat” by Frances Hughes is an adorable new design using our Vintage yarn. Both the pieces are crocheted in-the-round, with the belt buckle and pom-pom made separately and sewn on at the end.
Are you or someone you know expecting a little one this holiday season? You can get this pattern in Crochet World‘s special issue, Christmas in Crochet (on sale now!) or you could win the magazine and yarn by posting a comment below!
- Tell us who you want to make this for
- Comments must be posted by 11:59 PM EST on October 8th
- Two commenters (chosen at random) will win a copy of Christmas in Crochet and the Vintage yarn required to make this pattern
- Winners will be announced in a blog post on October 9th
- Must be a resident of the U.S. or Canada to win the prize
- Winners will have one week to collect their prize, if they don’t a new winner will be chosen